Friday, September 21, 2012

Have a fun fall weekend

Happy Friday, friends! What are your plans for the weekend? Are you doing anything to celebrate the first day of fall tomorrow? As I mentioned, my mom is off in Washington D.C. for my cousin's wedding, so my sister and I are trying to think of something fun to do this weekend. Any suggestions? Look for a guest post next week from my mom on her wedding weekend adventures. In the meantime, I hope you all have a relaxing weekend, and here are my favorite finds from the wonderful Web...

What a summery outfit.

One woman's quest to live simply.

The top 20 food and drink innovations of all time. Which one is your favorite?

IKEA does owls.

Remember these boy bands?

Oh, you know, just famous writers in their underwear.

Scientists are now researching the science of food cravings.

What your TV-viewing habits say about your love life.

Oh, the plight of copy editors.

TIME magazine's 50 best Web sites of 2012.

What a cute cookie stamp.

This Etsy shop has great prints, like this mix tape print.

Confession: I've always wanted a trench coat.

Will you be watching the Emmys on Sunday?

Sigh...I love you, Bill Murray.

Amen, Jessi.

Battling the blues? These songs will definitely cheer you up.

Yikes! These shopping discounts sure are tempting.

Anyone want to take a road trip to Idaho with me?

Can you believe this wedding is in New Jersey?
And as always, feel free to connect with me on Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook. See you there, friends! xoxo

[Photos via Marie's beautiful fall-themed Pinterest board]


  1. -love the eat me stamp and the wedding is just gorgeous

  2. So sweet of you to include my post in this list! =) I'm glad you enjoyed it.

    I personally am heading to Palm Springs and 107 degree temperatures today. Doesn't sound very much like fall does it? hehe.

    Hope you find something fun to do.


  3. Tammy, Palm Springs sounds lovely! Have fun! xoxo

  4. Thank you, thank you! Have a great weekend :)

  5. I love these links! I laughed so hard at the underwear ones- Oh, Faulkner! Haha!


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin