Monday, September 17, 2012

Man Candy Monday.

Good Monday morning, friends! Has it been a busy morning for you? Well, I think it's safe to say that this guy has a pretty busy week ahead of him. My sister has been gently nudging me to showcase this man for awhile now -- actually, to say she's obsessed with him would be an understatement. According to her, he's a timeless legend (his 35th studio album hit stores last week...). His passion and emotion run deep. And yet, he's so mysterious that I can honestly say I'll never, ever be able to figure him out...

BOB DYLAN!!!!!!!!!!

"All I can do is be me, whoever that is."


  1. Bob Dylan is amazing! Love his work! Your blog is also sooo lovely! :)

  2. Hi, Chelsea -- thanks so much for your kind comment!! You've made my day! :)

  3. What's your guys' favorite Bob song? I love Like A Rolling Stone...


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin