Monday, September 24, 2012

Man Candy Monday.

Good morning, friends! How are you doing on this wonderful fall morning? Remember when I mentioned all those times that I sort of, kind of, well, actually fell in love with a few fictional characters? Well, with the new TV season coming up, I thought it would be fun to shake things up a bit and do another Man Candy round-up. These five guys have warmed their way into my pop-culture-loving heart. They've brought smiles to my face and made me laugh. And let's be honest: There's a part of us that secretly wishes we could snap our fingers and make these characters come to life...

CHUCK BASS: Maybe it's those walls he's put up or his smug self-confidence or the simple fact that he is, well, Chuck Bass.
TED MOSBY: He's the ultimate romantic who wholeheartedly believes in soul mates. Now if only he'd meet that mother already...
DEAN WINCHESTER: He's the quiet, brooding type, but if you look just a little bit under the surface, you'll find there's a lot more there than meets the eye.
BARNEY STINSON: Though he's quite the opposite of his friend Ted, Barney is still every bit as legen -- wait for it -- dary.
THE BIG BANG THEORY BUNCH: Because, really, when it comes to sexy brains, you can never have just one.

Now it's your turn, friends: What TV characters make your heart beat just a little bit faster these days? xoxo


  1. Love all these guys ... except I am not allowed to fancy Chuck Bass because I have been told he looks just like my brother and that would be creepy ... and gross!

    For me, my favourite TV crush would have to be Jesse Pinkman from Breaking Bad - yeah, he's messed up, but he's soooo pretty!

    He's my ultimate at the moment!

    Happy Monday!

  2. Oh Chuck Definitely. There's more but I really should be working and not reading blogs. lol x

  3. So many times I thought, "What would it be like to date Sheldon Cooper?" He is so smart it's kind of hot.

  4. Tiffany, I've definitely thought that a time or two. Even Wolowitz has his own brand of charm. Can't wait for the season premiere!

  5. Um. Melissa. You forgot Pacey Whitter. HOW DARE?!


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin