Thursday, September 27, 2012

Peek Inside: My email folders

That was one of my Tweets from earlier this year. I know, it sounds pretty dramatic, but that's just how much I've come to rely on technology in my daily life. I'm not sure if it's a bad thing or merely a sign of the times, so I'll let you be the judge...

These are just a few of my email folders. Do you use technology to organize your life, friends? What did we ever do before...? xoxo


  1. You'd HATE my inbox, it's a total mess

  2. Hahaha, Charlotte...really bad, huh?

  3. Crickey. I need to make folders. I have two. eeek!

  4. I have a traditional Stationary Diary & an Organizer on my Laptop, but it's all Chaos.
    My e-mails accounts, too.

    I sometimes wonder how I am able to keep track of it at all! :D

  5. You are so much more organized than I am! My inbox is a disaster zone!

    The only place I'm even close to this organized is my daily planner that I made myself so I could have everything just so. I think I'll share it on my blog sometime in the next couple weeks. I'm weirdly proud of it.

  6. you are wayyyy more organized than i will ever be! ;)

  7. I have a very unorganized inbox and I honestly don't really use it for ideas and the like. I have a notebook for that but that too is beyond messy!


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin