Thursday, October 18, 2012

Etsy Love: Friedasophie Jewelry

How gorgeous is Friedasophie Jewelry's fall collection? San Francisco-based designer Sandy used fall itself as the inspiration for the collection. "I was inspired by fall's earthy colors, which reflect in my new pieces," she say. I love the rustic, woodsy feel, don't you, friends? xoxo

P.S. More inspiration on Sandy's Pinterest, Facebook and blog!


  1. Wow...this is so beautiful! :) Thanks so much for sharing! There are so incredibly talented people out there! :) xoxo

  2. I have a fondness for individually designed jewellery such as the ones pictured above. Adore the first.xx

  3. I know, Alternative! The ring is definitely my favorite!


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin