Friday, October 05, 2012

Fashion Friday: Wedding veils

How beautiful are these wedding veils? Designer Tessa Kim launched her line of vintage-inspired bridal veils and accessories following her own wedding in 2009. And get this: Every piece, from petal forming to painting, is handcrafted.

Did you wear a veil on your wedding day, friends? Would you? Would you prefer a modern veil or a more vintage-inspired one? A long or short one? xoxo


  1. I actually bought a short birdcage veil to wear on my wedding day, but at my hair trial a few weeks before my wedding I just felt it wasn't 'me' so I ended up forgetting about it.

    Mal @ The Chic Geek

  2. So pretty! I was completely anti-veil until I tried one on and was completely smitten. Love that last one.

  3. WOW those are gorgeous. I didn't do a veil when I was married...but now I am wondering if there are other events that I can wear a veil to?! Maybe?! HopefullY!?

  4. Why woman are pearl jewelry a little crazy on pearl necklace? However, this case of problems you pursue? What is their purpose? Here I will inform you of the fact. Women buy pearl jewelry for her particular way, guys, they choose black pearl set for their brand.


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin