Monday, October 22, 2012

Halloween Essential #1: Mini pumpkins

As I mentioned last week, we'll be talking about all things Halloween on the blog this week -- from ghostly ghouls to everyone's favorite Halloween candy -- but first: Wouldn't it be a festive treat to have these mini pumpkins from Terrain greet trick-or-treaters? The 18 hand-selected miniatures are fresh and come in a variety of shapes and colors. Do you decorate your house a lot for Halloween, friends? xoxo

P.S. Remember these velvet pumpkins?


  1. That's so adorable! I need to go and get me some pumpkins! Would love to make a nice rustic centerpiece.

  2. LOVE mini pumpkins! I saw mini white ones for the first time this year.. I couldn't believe I had never seen them before!

  3. I have them at home right now. They are truly amazing and so cute! Muah

  4. I love mini pumpkins! It wouldn't be fall without having a few around the apartment. I love those green and orange speckle-y ones!

    Mal @ The Chic Geek


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin