Thursday, October 25, 2012

Halloween Essential #4: Sweet treats

Speaking of Hitchcock, how spooky are these bird-shaped cookies from Sara Belle's Bakery? She made the wonderful works of art for Camille's Alfred Hitchcock party. Wouldn't they be fun to make on a rainy and windy Halloween night? It's safe to say I've got a sweet tooth, and every year around this time, I love browsing the Halloween candy aisles. Some of my favorite treasures...
What's your favorite Halloween candy, friends? Did you have a least favorite growing up? xoxo

P.S. And the final Halloween Essential will be about...pets! Look for it tomorrow! :)


  1. Yummy! I think mine would be a Crunch bar or Mounds bar! :)

  2. I love almost all halloween candy! My fave to find in my trick or treat bag was probably reese's cups. I also have a soft spot for candy corn at this time of year, so addictively sugary!

    Mal @ The Chic Geek

  3. i have a Snickers addiction ,its my favorite treat..i've never tried candy corn before, and i'd love to give it a try

  4. Snickers! Oh gosh I love snickers so much!

  5. I like the cookies! You NEVER see those. Ravens, I'm assuming.

  6. thanks for sharing.


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin