Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Happy Birthday, Sister!

My sister Janelle turns 27 today. Whoa, 27. I just can't seem to wrap my head around that one. We've sure been through a lot together in those 27 years. But I couldn't imagine sharing these experiences with anyone else. Happy birthday, little sister. I love you more than you'll ever know...
P.S. A new Love Lounge is coming right up! :)


  1. Happy birthday to your sister! Sisters are the best! xo.

  2. Happy 27th birthday Janelle ! Siblings have all the family history of love and growin up in their hearts with us. God bless you both oxox Christina Z.

  3. Aww, thanks for the kind birthday wishes! I'll tell Janelle!


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin