Friday, October 19, 2012

Have a cozy weekend

Happy Friday, friends! How was your week? Fast? Slow? What are you doing this weekend? I'll be playing it by ear, but those sorts of weekends are the best, aren't they? I'm also so excited for Halloween Week next week -- it should be a spooktacular week (I know...couldn't resist...). I hope you all have a fun weekend, and here are my favorite finds from the wonderful Web...

I'm over-the-moon excited for this album.

Reese's Pieces blondies? Yes, please!

Best cities for working mothers.

What your watch says about you.

How adorable are Sandy's family photos?

My mantra.

U.S. state names that didn't make the cut.

Rules for mothers and daughters.

New research suggests that mental illness is more prevalent among creative types.

How cool is this bridge?

A good reminder on the art of being attractive.

Daily Candy's fall wedding guide has me daydreaming of a wedding in the woods surrounded by falling leaves.

Baby names inspired by...dancers.

Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel tied the knot in Italy. My 15-year-old self cried a little. Thankfully, I'm not alone.

Katy Perry's inspiring duet at Comedy Central's autism benefit.

Too funny!

Great round-up of homemade Halloween costumes.

Festive fall place markers.

Pizza Rules. I dare you not to crave pizza now...

Do or don't: Purple lips.

Weird News of the Week: An entire restaurant made of cardboard.

Plus, five cool Pinterest finds...
*Pastel-dipped spoon set.
*These chocolate oatmeal cookies look yummy.
*Creativity tip.
*Home inspiration: Bar cart.
*Parallel braids.

And as always, feel free to connect with me on Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook. See you there, friends! xoxo

[Photo via bippity boppity boo]

6 comments:

  1. I love your mantra and -omg- Dancing Branflake's dress... perfection. What's more, her words!

    Wonderful links, Melissa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Wendy and Melissa! And I loved Tabitha's post, too!

    As always, the best links. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My week was fast and hectic! the best weekends are the unplanned ones, that's the kind I'm having this week.. the only thing I have planned is making a huge roast chicken for dinner tomorrow!

    great list as always, when are you rolling out a new design? x

    ReplyDelete
  4. i didn't know they got married-they are a gorgeous couple

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, thanks, tiffany!! thank YOU for having such inspiring posts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The new design is coming...I've been trying to play catch-up for the past couple of week (eek!), but hopefully I'll have some time to work on it in the coming weeks.

    I'm still trying to sort through all the inspiration I've been collecting. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!

xoxo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin