Friday, October 12, 2012

Have a lovely weekend

Happy Friday, friends! Are you glad it's the weekend? What are your plans? After our whirlwind last weekend, I'm excited to just hang around the house this weekend and relax -- remember the importance of quiet time? Also, thanks so much for all your kind and sweets comments on my xoJane essay. I know I've said it countless times before, but you all make me smile! I hope you have a great weekend, and here are my favorite finds from the wonderful Web...

Dream Home: Outdoor fireplaces.

Not sure I'm liking Pringles special edition holiday flavors. Thoughts?

Fun things to send in the mail this fall.

Such inspiring words on body image.

Made me laugh.

Would you dare wear rainbow eyeliner?

How awesome are these tote bags?

A cute updo for fall.

Living and loving with a disability...such an inspiring story!

DIY bat-themed Halloween tote.

A beautiful round-up for Breast Cancer Awareness Month.

Think people don't get enough quiet time? Here's proof.

Taylor Swift gets in step with Keds.

Facebook is just as addictive as...

Jane Lynch is my hero.

Riggins would not be pleased.

Great home inspiration for fall.

I've wishlisted these rings.

Aww, what a cute cat hat.

Secrets to writing the perfect email.

Weird News of the Week: Look, it's competitive horseless horse jumping!
Plus, five cool Pinterest finds...
*Beautiful colorblock dress.
*Gold cat's ear ring.
*Leather plant hangers.
*Sleepy kitty.

And as always, feel free to connect with me on Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook. See you there, friends! xoxo

[Photos via That Kind of Woman]


  1. Lovely links! I'm running a half marathon with my family this weekend... eek!

    Happy weekend to you too!

  2. Loved that bit about Facebook! I am trying to wean off it with the help of blogger, lol. Have a fab weekend!!

  3. Those Pringles look awful. Why would they do that to a perfectly good chip? Why?

  4. I love the links, especially the fall mail ideas! It would be fun to wrap a little goodness up and send her away. ;)

    We're hoping to do some apple picking if the rain lets up. Hope you have a great, lovely weekend!

  5. facebook is so addictive! I'd love to delete my account, but I have friends back in my home country and it's easier to keep in touch that way.
    Have a great weekend!

  6. Seriously. You just made my day so much better. Love you to the moon and back.

    Ps... outdoor fireplaces? Tote bags? We are basically of the same substance.

  7. The holiday Pringles...ew. But yes, those rings are gorgeous!

    It's funny you brought up horseless jumping. I used to jump horses, but after lessons my friends and I used to like going over the jumps on our own two feet. It's actually pretty fun!

  8. Ahhh! Thank you for featuring my blog in your weekend posts :)


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin