Wednesday, October 10, 2012

How I Feel (In 5 Photos) Wednesday.

"I knew you were trouble when you walked in..." --Taylor Swift
[Photos via My Summer Twist]


  1. The first photo renders so many different emotions; that's what makes it so beautiful. :)

  2. Hooray for pointe shoes! Makes me happy to see them.

  3. i know, right, soul! that first photo jumped out at me too! :) And the Taylor quote just seemed to go along with it perfectly.

  4. I see you've a T. Swift quote there (she's my favorite - I love her!) My question of the day for you is: how do you like her new song that mixes country and dub step? I personally love it although, as much as it pains me to say this, I feel like she sold out and become more of a pop star than a country girl in a few songs (like We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together).

  5. hey hun, I just discovered your blog, and really love it!!! You have a great style and are really inspiring. Definitely have a new follower and a fan! If you get a chance pop up by my page, maybe you would like pearl necklace.You can visit our pearl strand.pearl strand necklace have good quality.


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin