Thursday, October 04, 2012

Jaws: Behind-the-scenes photos

Confession: I was 8 years old when I saw Jaws for the first time. To say it scarred me would be an understatement; I fully believed that great white shark was going to jump out of the TV and terrorize me. In fact, I've since resigned myself to pools for the rest of my life -- no more open waters for me. And even though I know it's just a prop, these behind-the-scenes photos from the Martha's Vineyard set still made me want to cover my eyes a little bit. Eeek!
P.S. Remember these shark tees?

[Via Retronaut]


  1. So scary! I'm so afraid of sharks too and killer whales and open water as well!!

    I Love your Blog :)

  2. Can you believe I've never gotten past the first few minutes? EEEP!

  3. Only one of my favorite movies ever! Fun post. ;)

  4. well that's just cool. but i still am not a big fan of open water because of this movie!

  5. HOLY COW that is scary and awesome. wow. really cool. ..but to this day I do not swim in the ocean past my tummy. thanks JAWS ya really messed me up good!

  6. Other advantages are equally as obvious. For example, it stands to reason that the more accurate the data, the better the decisions you can make. Also, the more data you have available, the more informed your decisions can be. By making better and more informed decisions, you make less errors on stocking inventory and packing and shipping goods to and from the warehouse. They will know what to do and how to do it, something that a new employee won't know how to most likely for a while. Plagiarism is the unauthorized use or close imitation of the language and thoughts of another author and the representation of them as one's own original work ... Chosing a forklift for your needs Chosing a forklift for your needs


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin