Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Let's talk fall movies!

Like the new television season, fall is a great time for movies. Tons of new flicks are hitting the big screen, and Entertainment Weekly always has a great round-up of fall films. We saw Pitch Perfect over the weekend and were pleasantly surprised at how much we loved it. The hilarious comedy about the adventures and misadventures of an all-female acapella group as they sing their way to the national championship hit all the right notes (pun intended). And Anna Kendrick just might be my new girl crush...
Have you seen Pitch Perfect? What other fall movies are you dying to see? Argo looks pretty good, and of course, I can't wait for Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2. Are you a frequent moviegoer or not so much? xoxo


  1. I've been kind of wanting to see pitch perfect! Now that I know someone who liked it, I want to see it more.

    I love Anna Kendrick too!

    Mal @ The Chic Geek

  2. Darling, I almost went to see Pitch Perfect this weekend, but I eventually passed...I'll try to catch it next weekend. I look forward to Affleck's Argo, in theaters Friday. XOXO

  3. I do want to see Pitch Perfect. Love a good fulfill your dreams show!

  4. i think i'd like to see pitch perfect too! this weekend i saw frankenweenie in 3d - i love tim burton's movies and this one was no exception!

  5. I think I'm going to see Pitch Perfect this coming weekend. Who doesn't want to watch an acapella battle movie?

    I saw Trouble With the Curve last weekend. It wasn't too great, but, well, watching Justin Timberlake go swimming made it worth it. Sigh.

  6. Going to be a total dork this November by having a Twilight Marathon before the Final Part 2! And Pitch Perfect looks fun. If I like Glee, I'm sure I'll like this.


  7. I went to see this with my boyfriend's daughter who is 13 and loves Glee. Frankly I didn't expect to like it but it was actually really good. Sure it's kitchy and kind of cheesy but I didn't care because I was enjoying the music too much. It was a great time and I'm actually considering buying the soundtrack. :)

  8. I'm DYING to see Pitch Perfect! I've been promo'ing it since September (the promo's still running on twitter.com/BGConOxygen if you'd like to win a trip to Cabo, by the way). Rebel Wilson is just HILARIOUS!!!!!!!

  9. Amy, we almost went to see that...glad to know it's good too!

  10. Caitlin, that's so awesome!! You should go see Pitch Perfect -- it's definitely a feel-good movie!


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin