Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Mad Men: Behind-the-scenes photos

These photos from the upcoming season of Mad Men have been making the Internet rounds, but I couldn't resist posting them. Ahhh, that late '60s vibes. Are you pumped for the new season? xoxo

P.S. Would you rather be friends with Joan or Peggy?

[Via Vulture]


  1. I am so excited for the next season. It's a fun show to watch... I'm riding the fence...I like both of them. :)

  2. I am too excited ... love this show, and to say I love Jon Hamm would be an understatement.

    Oh, good question. I think Joan. I would be in awe of her, and I think I would be able to learn a lot from her.


  3. I sent that photo of Don reading The Inferno to John with a note–"Our next vacation"!

  4. I love Mad Men! Can't wait 'til it comes back. I'm shocked to see the last photo! What's going on!?

    Ugh, Peggy actually gets on my nerves.

  5. i know, Ohseems -- sooooo mysterious!! :)

    anyone know when the new season will air?


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin