Monday, October 01, 2012

Man Candy Monday.

Happy Monday, friends...and what a lovely fall morning it is! The weather was so nice this weekend that we took a Sunday drive into the suburbs for a lovely lunch at Red Robin -- have you ever been there? And speaking of loveliness, today's guy just oozes charm. We've featured a Southern boy before, and like him, today's down-home dude is the ultimate romantic. He sings from the heart. And he wanted us to be his honey bee...


"There needs to be an app that edits what I say versus what I want to say."


  1. Oh! I like his quote!

    And I LOVE Red Robin! Endless fries? Yes, oh yes!

  2. yes, tiffany! i hadn't been to Red Robin in years and those fries were heavenly! xoxo

  3. Red Robin is amaaaazing! I'm a sucker for any place with great burgers.

  4. HA, Jessi, I knew you'd like this week's pick! :)

  5. April -- wish there was a red robin in my town. the nearest one is about 40 minutes away!


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin