Monday, October 22, 2012

Man Candy Monday.

Good morning, friends! How are you doing today? I thought of this guy over the weekend and couldn't believe I hadn't shared his wonderfulness before. It's safe to say that he was one of my first adult crushes. I first fell for him when he played a quirky scientist in one of my favorite movies. He's funny. He's charming. And he marches to the beat of his own drum, which is incredibly sexy...


"It's mysterious what attracts you to a person."

P.S. As I was doing research for this post, I discovered that his birthday is today! What a spooky coincidence!


  1. HE'S handsome alright! I love him in Law & Order!

  2. Yes!When I was a kid I had such a crush oh that no one understood. it's not just his looks, but also that bit geeky personality of his.

  3. I remember first really noticing him from Jurassic Park and have loved him ever since. :)


  4. Way good choice, Melissa. He's hot in The Big Chill and Earth Girls are Easy. Just the right kind of sexy.


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin