Monday, October 08, 2012

Man Candy Monday.

Good morning, friends! Do you have the day off for Columbus Day? We're enjoying a lovely long weekend with my cousin. I've got lots of fun Chicago photos to share later. But first, today's guy is the ultimate in mysteriousness. His secretive side is alluring. He's a bit dark. And, he certainly knows how to make an entrance (think the London Olympics...)...

DANIEL CRAIG!!!!!!!!!!

"I find it very easy playing Bond. I think he's hilarious. He gets himself into some extraordinarily funny situations."


  1. Um, I was just talking to my friends last night how he's the best James Bond and totally hot. Great choice, Melissa!

  2. I could really stare into his eyes all day!! Luv him!!:-)

  3. have you listened to the new bond theme song-Adele does it-Skyfall-so good! It may be the first ever bond theme to reach number 1

  4. At the risk of sounding perverse, omg- yes! I have such a crush on Daniel Craig!!! Excellent choice!!!


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin