Friday, November 30, 2012

Vanilla bean shortbread cookies

Yikes! Can you believe it's the last day of November? The beginning of December has always felt like the start of the holiday season for me, and when I came across these festive cookies, I nearly had visions of sugar plums dancing in my head.

Do you bake a lot of cookies during the holidays, friends? What's your favorite holiday dessert? Any family baking traditions you remember from your childhood or traditions you've started in recent years? xoxo

P.S. My mom's famous almond cookies!


  1. Ooo those look yummy!! I just got my Kitchen Aid mixer and I'm itching to do something with it this weekend...I will definitely be making cookies of some kind! =)

    Ergo - Blog

  2. Actually, I make my moms shortbread cookies. :) Those are gorgeous!

  3. I am going to try my hand at baking cookies for Christmas for the first time this year. Today is my last day at work before baby arrives so I figure I can try next week. Wish me luck! ;)

  4. oh my goodness those cookies are bee-u-ti-ful!! I love baking cookies at Christmas, and I think I will add this one!

  5. I am flattered that you loved my pictures so much! But could you please leave the watermark on AND/OR site your source for said pictures??? Thanks. I'd appreciate people knowing who's pictures they came from.


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin