Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Would you like to advertise? Holiday specials!

Would you like to advertise for the holidays, friends? The holidays are shaping up to be a fun and exciting time around these parts -- think awesome gift guides and fun posts from our new columnists. We'll also continue to explore all things fashion, design, weddings, shopping and of course, honest talk about love and life!

In honor of Cyber Monday yesterday, I thought now would be the perfect time to offer a special deal of my own -- my own way of saying thank you to all of you who have made this blog journey such a wonderful one for me. So, starting today, I'm offering a special 2 for $20 deal on sponsor spots -- yes, two months for only $20!

Quick stats:
*Blog: So About What I Said...
*Founded: November 14, 2008
*Number of subscribers (Google Friend Connect + Feedburner): 3,209
*Facebook fans: 680
*Twitter followers: 1,842
*Pinterest followers: 190
*Daily pageviews: 2,000+
*Monthly pageviews: 45,000+
*Total pageviews: 981,000

My 3,000+ readers are dedicated, vibrant and enthusiastic. They shop online regularly and are always looking for unique and beautiful items. Ads are displayed and rotated weekly on the left sidebar, and giveaway options are available with the purchase of an ad at no extra cost. My rates are ideal for small businesses, including online shop owners, Etsy sellers, photographers, bloggers and designers.

Feel free to email me (mellow1422 [at] aol) for more details. Thank you so much, and I look forward to working with you!

[Image designed by the wonderful Ez]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin