Monday, December 24, 2012

Man Candy Monday.

Good morning, friends -- and happy Christmas Eve! Are you in the festive spirit yet? Today's question: How have I missed out on this guy's awesomeness for so many years? I caught him on TV this week promoting this film, and...well? I'm pretty darn smitten. He's got the sort of accent I could listen to all day. He loves his family. And he hasn't let fame go to his head...

HUGH JACKMAN!!!!!!!!!!





"I have a terrific marriage, but unlike a lot of relationships where they ebb and flow, no matter what happens you fall deeper and deeper in love every day. It's kind of the best thing that can happen to you. It's thrilling."

2 comments:

Chloe Moon said...

He is in my Top 10...He is so hot and just seems like a real great guy! I can't wait to see Les Miserables! =)

If I don't get to comment again, I hope you & your family have a wonderful Christmas Melissa!

Ergo - Blog

Christine @Fancy Function said...

Love him! Saw him on Broadway a few years back - a true entertainer. :)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin