Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas, friends! Where are you spending the holiday? We enjoyed a delicious breakfast and opened a few gifts this morning. This afternoon, we're heading to the movies. Any recommendations? I also can't say thank you enough for reading So About What I Said for the last four years. I am so grateful that you've welcomed my little blog into your life with such open arms. I wouldn't want anyone else sharing this amazing adventure with me, so THANK YOU!!!!

I've got some fun, light-hearted posts planned for the rest of the week, but am looking forward to coming back with our regularly scheduled programming next week! Wherever you find yourself today, I hope you're surrounded by loved ones, lots of joy and plenty of food!!! Cheers to you, friends!! xoxo
P.S. Harry wishes you a very Merry Christmas too! :)
P.P.S. More posts from Christmases past: 2009, 2010 and 2011.


  1. Merry Christmas!!! You are truly awesome and a blessing!

  2. Is that really your cat?? He should be a kitty model! :-D



Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin