Friday, December 28, 2012

Video Hello


  1. Melissa you are so cute. This just made my day :)

  2. fantastic video! :) love your blog.

  3. Sheila W (SheilaSez on twitter)December 28, 2012 at 11:25 AM

    Hi Melissa! I'm so glad my Twitter pal Holly shared your blog one day! You are such a sweet and caring person. You make me smile. :) The world needs more like people like you. Thanks for sharing your corner of the world with us!!

    Keep smiling....glad the cold is almost all better!!

  4. I loved the video. You make me smile and feel so happy. I look forward each day to reading what you have to say. You look great and sound great. Glad you're feeling better.

  5. Thanks, guys -- you can also post questions here in the comments if you'd like!

    p.s. i am soooo glad my cold is finally going away!! xoxo

  6. I love the video blogs! Plus you seem very natural. :) Thinking of questions to send you!

  7. Thanks, Wendy! Looking forward to hearing from you!

  8. Here are my questions!

    1. Do you have more girl or guy friends? Which of them are more fun to talk with?

    2. A very popular question: do you think that friendship between man and a woman is possible? With no hidden crushes etc?

    3. How important is sex in a relationship? (your views on that)

    4. Controversial topics: what are your opinions on abortion and death penalty?

    5. What do you think about things like friends with benefits, or having sex without any romantic feelings in general?

    Have a nice day ;)

  9. As a writer, what are your inspirations, if you have any? How did you develop your own writing style? Just curious because I am also a writer and I love your blog and writing style! :)

  10. These are awesome questions!! Thank you so much...can't wait to answer them in the next couple weeks! xoxo


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin