Friday, January 25, 2013

Fashion Friday: 7 funny cat sweatshirts

My mom has this sweatshirt. It's black and emblazoned with the words "Property of my cats." She loves it. In fact, she wears it all the time, and I honestly think she believes those four words. I've always said that I'd never wear a shirt like that in broad daylight. But then these seven cat-themed sweatshirts caught my eye...
(Sweatshirts from left to right: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)

Will I someday follow in my mother's feline-loving footsteps and become a cat lady? Who knows...would you wear these, friends? xoxo

[Top photo via Pinterest]

5 comments:

Heather said...

Aw, these are so cute, although I'm not sure I could pull them off. I am definitely a huge cat lover, though!

Blicious said...

BAHAHAHAHAHA I love them! the "Meow" one is hilarious!
xx
b

Hi! I am LiLi! said...

yes, i would wear them. :)

Diana Mieczan said...

I LOVE the meow one...It's so cool:) Have a beautiful start to the week, lovely.

Vivi Xu said...

A best blog talk about all leather tote bags related news and also introduce latest style fashion otte bags, all of those at http://leather-tote-bags.webs.com/

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin