Thursday, January 17, 2013

Found: The coolest brownies. Ever.

So, friends, while I work on the blog redesign today, let's talk desserts, shall we? Two words: Monster brownies. Jennifer from Bake or Break dreamed up this genius recipe where you can add any chocolate or candy you've got on hand. "You never have to make these the same way twice!" she says. How awesome is that? For her recipe, Jennifer used chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, crushed vanilla wafers, and M&Ms.
 
What would be sure to include in your recipe, friends? xoxo

P.S. A new Open Letter is coming your way shortly! :)

5 comments:

  1. i DREAM of brownies - i still got more then half way to go on my cleanse ..

    PS – my friend is gonna be on Millionaire Matchmaker on Bravo TONIGHT come check it out on the bog :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look so good!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look amazing! And I might have to try that:) Haven't had brownies in ages...

    blueeyednightowl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This just revolutionized my dessert-making!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't remember the last time i had brownies too, blue eyed...these might be the ones i try next!

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!

xoxo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin