Friday, January 18, 2013

Have a fun weekend

Happy Friday, friends! Are you excited for the weekend? What are your plans? My mom is coming home on Sunday! We've missed her so much, and we can't wait to see her! It's sort of funny, though, but since she's been gone, I think she's actually been reading my blog. Who knew? Hope you all have a fantastic weekend, and here are my favorite finds from the wonderful Web...
 
SNOOOW!!!

How cute is this mini work station?

Congrats, Erika!

Great style and travel tips.

I love Tiffany's Love Your Body movement...won't you join?

Taylor Swift's new album -- in four minutes!

Here's something most of us bloggers already know: Comment trolls are bad for culture.

Would you ever give up email?

Get ready for Valentine's Day with these Tattly tattoos.

How-to: Be a minimalist.

Mood Hacker lets you track your thoughts, feelings and actions over a period of time.

Memorable Dear Abby columns.

Incredible art created from one line.

Ahh, the perfect day.

NYC Taxi Cab Tales is hilarious!

How gorgeous is this Snow White-style shoot?

The science of procrastination and how to manage it.

5 relationship books that are worth a read...have you read any of them?

Etsy Love: World lockets.

These endangered white lion cubs are sooo adorable!

Weird News of the Week: Sci-Fi speed dating? Do or don't?

Plus, five cool Pinterest finds...
*Confetti cupcake holders.
*So true.
*Aww, what a cute little dancer.
*Loving this dress.
*Come on, spring!

And as always, feel free to connect with me on Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook. See you there, friends! xoxo

[Photo via bippity boppity boo]

8 comments:

Regine Karpel said...

Have a great weekend!
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Carrie said...

Oh my gosh, that work station is super cute!!! And that wedding shoot is absolutely gorgeous. WOW. :)

I hope you have a great weekend with your mom!

Enter my Feather Hair Extension Giveaway! :)

:)
Carrie
http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

Hi! I am LiLi! said...

Hello. It's 3:39 am already, and I can't sleep. I don't want to count sheep, so what's the best thing to do is get a cup of coffee and read your blog.

Thank you!

Couture Carrie said...

Awesome links!
Hope you have a fab weekend, too!

xoxox,
CC

D Meylan said...

Thanks for the links and have a great weekend! x

Salman Kaimi said...

Online Make Money is very easy now, just click this link to get start make money online from home
www.jobzcorner.com

Miss Caitlin S. said...

I hope you had a great weekend! I love the picture of the open road. Exciting to have your Mom back!

Rhianne said...

Thank you so much for featuring my snow photos on your links :) seeing that made my day!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin