Friday, January 04, 2013

Have a relaxing weekend

Happy Friday, friends! Do you have big plans for the first weekend of 2013? It's still quite freezing here, so I'll be staying indoors. We had a little nostalgia fest this week and watched Mean Girls and Clueless for the first time in ages! They were still awesome, and we even still laughed at all the same parts. What fun, classic movies have you watched lately? Hope you all have a great weekend, and here are my favorite finds from the wonderful Web...
 
My sister would love this place.

Good writing advice.

How beautiful are these college libraries?

My three favorite fruits...all in one salad.

Amazing.

A more manageable alternative to traditional resolutions.

This adorable couple got married at 100.

For those going back to work this week.

I'll have one of everything in this food round-up, please!

It's photos like this one that make me want a dog.

What a great idea for a child's first birthday.

Do you keep a daily planner?

Want to turn your photos into shapes? Shapely has you covered.

What would you put in your dream jar?

Congrats to Kelly on Design Crush's new design!

These paintings by artist Jeremy Mann are amazing...they remind me of this series.

Velvet: Yay or nay?

Wouldn't this make a great gift for Valentine's Day.

Ha, what an interesting look at Willy Wonka.

And, a Willy Wonka-inspired wedding?

Weird News of the Week: This California water tower is actually...a three-story house!

Plus, five cool Pinterest finds...
*Pretty in pink.
*What a cute tattoo.
*Mind over matter.
*I'd love to sip root beer in this spot.
*How awesome is this ombre braid?

Have you sent me a question for our new Q & A? And as always, feel free to connect with me on Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook. See you there, friends! xoxo

[Photo via bippity boppity boo]

3 comments:

  1. Always love your weekend links! My favorite this time is the 25 Libraries. All look so pretty. At University of Washington, one of the library rooms is nicknamed the Harry Potter Room. It's so cool!

    Flounces and Hubbub

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is FREEZING here, too! Perfect time to cozy up this weekend with some tea and a good book :) I can spend some time checking out those links you listed, too!
    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been looking at your blog today Melissa. What a wonderful blog you have!!

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!

xoxo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin