Thursday, January 10, 2013

I want you to be a part of the blog redesign!

I promise the official unveiling of the new blog design is coming within the next month; I've just been slowing down and taking my sweet creative time with it...you know how fussy I can be, friends. One of the things about the new redesign that I'm most excited about? The new About Me page. I've read some really awesome bios by some of my favorite bloggers, but when I sat down to write mine yesterday? Nothing. I wasn't at all sure about what I wanted to say or how I even wanted to say it.

And then, my genius friend Justin came up with an equally genius idea: Make it interactive. So, that's where you come in, friends. I thought it would be fun to get you involved in helping me create this page. If you had to write my bio for me, what would you say?

Here's how it'll work: Send me your ideas, and I'll share them on the new About Me page (with credit to you, of course...). Sound like fun? Are you game? Email your thoughts and ideas to mellow1422 [at] aol [dot] com. I can't wait to hear from you, friends!

3 comments:

  1. Wohooo...What an awesome concept! :)I want to be part of this! Actually, I also wanted to get a new design for my blog too! Nice coincidence! You'll be hearing from me, doll! Muah!

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!

xoxo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin