Friday, January 18, 2013

Jennifer Lawrence on SNL

Who else is excited to see Jennifer Lawrence host SNL this week? Ever since I saw her in The Hunger Games, she's quickly become my newest girl crush. And, I'm dying to see her in Silver Linings Playbook... xoxo

P.S. My favorite SNL character.


  1. I think she is awesome!! I wonder if Silver Linings Playbook is still in theaters????!?! If it is I definitely want to see it too! =)

    Ergo - Blog

  2. I don't think it's still playing in my area...hopefully, it will be on DVD soon! xoxo

  3. Love her! I think she is so funny. Will definitely be watching SNL this weekend.

  4. Love her too. She is actually really funny! I missed SNL but thank goodness for onDemand :)

    Flounces and Hubbub


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin