Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Kid President

Kid President definitely gets my vote. The 9-year-old behind the videos, who has been identified as Tennessee native Robbie Novak, is "without the doubt the funniest kid I've ever met," said Brad Montague, Novak's brother-in-law and producer of the videos. "He’s intelligent and quick witted. He always has a smile and keeps it positive."
His current pep talk, which has been viewed more than 3 million times on YouTube, challenges the world to "stop being boring," and even quotes Robert Frost, saying that if there were two roads, he's take the one that leads to awesome.

I'd follow him, would you, friends? xoxo

P.S. A new Letter To My Future Husband is coming up! :)

2 comments:

  1. I had not yet seen these, how FANTASTIC!!! He has my vote, too, Melissa! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haa - love this! i posted it to F/B earlier today. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!

xoxo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin