Friday, January 11, 2013

Let's talk Best Picture Oscar winners!

Did you guys catch Emma Stone and Seth MacFarlane announcing the nominations for the 85th annual Academy Awards yesterday? There are nine films duking it out for the coveted Best Picture title: Amour, Argo, Beasts of the Southern Wild, Django Unchained, Les Misérables, Life of Pi, Lincoln, Silver Linings Playbook and Zero Dark Thirty. And I've seen...wait for it...NONE of them! Can you believe that?
But, I have seen some 15 past Best Picture winners. Some of my favorites: Gone With The Wind, Kramer vs. Kramer, Rain Man, Forrest Gump, Titanic and Shakespeare In Love.
Will you be watching the awards ceremony on February 24th, friends? Who are you rooting for? Any favorites? What films have you liked recently? How many past Best Picture winners have you seen? xoxo


  1. Gone With the Wind is one of my all-time faves! I've seen Les Miz and and am hoping to see Lincoln before the awards ceremony.

  2. Gone with the Wind was my favorite!! I'm so excited for the academy awards! I watch it every year! I hope an underdog suprise wins things! I always enjoy that shock!

  3. online jobs, part time jobs, data entry jobs, copy pasting jobs, earn money online from home

  4. I haven't seen any of the nominees either. I try & watch but it's hard when you haven't even HEARD of some of the movies.

    Flounces and Hubbub

  5. I'm dying to see Silver Linings Playbook! :)


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin