Monday, January 14, 2013

Man Candy Monday.

Happy Monday, friends! Did you have a nice weekend? I'm excited to be kicking off a new feature this afternoon, but first: With today's awesome guy, I'm starting to notice a distinct pattern. The simple truth is that a funny man is a sexy man. The laughs are certainly never in short supply with this guy. He's outgoing. He's comfortable with who he is. And his smile could light up any room...

ANDY SAMBERG!!!!!!!!!!

"I used to stay up at night and sneak into the TV room, past my parents, who were asleep, to watch Saturday Night's 'Main Event.' That's how I started watching SNL. On accident."


  1. I had a delightful weekend and trust that you did too. Agree - adore the smile.

  2. He must be hilarious at parties!!! I agree a funny man is a sexy man!! =)

    Ergo - Blog

  3. I have an insanely huge crush on him!


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin