Monday, January 28, 2013

Man Candy Monday.

Happy Monday morning, friends! Are you ready for a new week? I've always been in awe of today's guy -- his staying power alone is something worthy of respect. He's got the music in his bones. He recently had a heart-to-heart with Oprah. And I'd love to sit down with him and get his amazing style tips...

LL Cool J!!!!!!!!!!

"Stand up and face your fears, or they will defeat you."


  1. I think he is so hot!!! Also him in last Holiday is omg, he's adorable in that movie!!

    Ergo - Blog

  2. I've never seen that movie, Chloe. Thanks for the suggestion!

  3. the hottest thing I have ever seen in my life is ll cool j rapping about grammar on PBS Kid's "The Electric Company". *melts*

  4. Shop latest best quality leather tote bags for women, collection of all funky designer leather tote bags online at


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin