Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Paper doll save-the-dates

For their wedding last fall, Shannon and Hal wanted to think outside the box and surprise guests with a fun save-the-date that they wouldn't soon forget.
The result: These throwback save-the-dates to match the couple's wedding theme, which would include asking guests to come dressed in their vintage best. Shannon found this vintage set on eBay, and her brother Photoshopped the couple's heads onto the doll bodies. The set also included outfits for the wedding as well as the honeymoon. They were a hit! "A few friends sent us photos of the tux on me, the gown on Hal, and the garter around Bailey's [the couple's dog!] neck!"
How cute is that, friends? What are the coolest save-the-dates you've seen lately? xoxo

5 comments:

  1. These are definitely the coolest save the dates I've ever seen!!! =)

    Ergo - Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun idea! My grandma and I had a paper doll tradition when I was little, so this would be perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!

xoxo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin