Monday, January 14, 2013

Tonight: The Carrie Diaries premiere

Confession: Ever since I heard The CW was bringing Carrie Bradshaw's teenage adventures and misadventures to the small screen, I've been counting down the days until the premiere. Well, tonight's the night!

Warning: Expect big '80s fashion! Will you be watching, friends? xoxo


  1. this sounds so fun!! i might just have to watch it!!

  2. I think no one can actually BE Carrie Bradshaw other than SJP!
    I don´t think this girl has her style and I don´t mean the clothes, I mean the typical Carrie-glow.....

    I wish they would continue the original series or have another movie in the works

  3. I'm so mad my cable provider stopped having The CW in my cable options!! I hope it will be on Hulu or hulu plus! =)

    Ergo - Blog

  4. This girl looks wayyyy too sweet to be Carrie. I imagine even when Carrie was young, naive/innocent she still didn't come off so doe eyed and bubbly like this girl. She's cute, sure, but she looks very generic/run of the mill.

  5. I'm interested but The Bachelor is on! I'm sure I'll find it on Hulu!

  6. I DVR'd it and will have to watch it tomorrow!

  7. Big '80's fashion - sounds so fun!


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin