Thursday, January 31, 2013

Wise words from a friend: On embracing your singlehood

We all have those friends who just seem to get it. You know, the ones who say something, and you're like, "YES, that's exactly right." Remember my friend Lexi? Well, she's pretty wise, especially when it comes to being unattached...
 
I don’t understand why so many people are making being single out to be like it’s a bad thing or that it’s depressing. It doesn’t have to be! It should be a fun! So my goodness, be positive! Be kind, honest and sincere with everyone. Go forth, learn, be yourself and have fun, but guard your heart. Don’t give it away to just anyone. I’m looking for the one man who I can give it to. But until then, by golly, I’m gonna dance through this time!
 
I know I'm pumped! Did I mention that Lexi is younger than I am? Such wise words...thanks, Lexi. Do you agree, friends? xoxo

7 comments:

  1. No, being single is definitely not a bad thing. It just means that you haven't found the right one yet. I think instead of complaining about being single, single people should just really enjoy the party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lexi is very very wise! Being single is not a bad thing at all!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree! Being single is the best way to get to know yourself. And the better you know yourself, the better equipped you are to pick a life partner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree 100%. Lexi is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Agree! Right now, I'm basically dating myself: I'm getting to know me. And to be honest, having a bunch of guy friends that you can friendly-flirt with is fun :)

    Flounces and Hubbub

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!

xoxo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin