Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Dream Home: Indoor plants

So, I was minding my own business and working at the kitchen table this morning when I looked up just in time to see the swirl of a blizzard begin to take shape. It reminded me a bit of the snowstorm we had a couple years ago, and it made me want to bust out a few of these tips.

Lately, I've even found myself daydreaming about those wonderfully warm early days of spring, and these indoor plants are giving me some serious wanderlust. Are you excited for spring, friends? xoxo
P.S. A new MEMO TO MEN is coming up this afternoon! :)


  1. I love this idea, and I've been desperate for plants lately–but I have a terrible black thumb!

  2. These indoor plants are so pretty. The second one actually looks like the inside of a San Francisco victorian home :) Is the first photo by you?

  3. These are great! I wish I had a garden sometimes, but like most city girls I have to make do with indoor plants as well. Does spare us the hassle of weeding though, doesn't it?


  4. I saved photo # 3 from pinterest in hopes of recreating it somewhere in our house. I have a cedar chest just like that so we shall see... :)

    House plants make ones surroundings seem healthier and happier.


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin