Friday, February 22, 2013

Have an exciting weekend

Happy Friday, friends! What are you doing this weekend? I'll be hanging around the house and enjoying a pretty low-key weekend. I can't wait for the Oscars on Sunday too! Thanks again for your awesome feedback on the blog headers; I can't wait to unveil everything SOON! In the meantime, have a relaxing weekend, and here are my favorite finds from the wonderful Web...
 
10 surprising sources of Vitamin C.

Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon...for the Internets.

Terrible relationship advice from '90s pop songs.

Awww, I love these trendy cat names.

Homemade tea.

This garland would look beautiful above our fireplace.

Fascinating: The science of addictive junk food.

10 rules of the Internet.

Wow, this sock rug is like an optical illusion!

Pretty paper flowers.

I'm definitely adding this balloon bench to my wish list.

These lakes are pink.

Aren't these vintage picture books awesome?

Why school buses are yellow.

I miss Buffy The Vampire Slayer...did you watch it?

What an honest post about pregnancy and motherhood.

Would you choose an alternative wedding-band style?

I'm loving this show this season. Girl power!

Ha! This House Hunters spoof is spot-on.

Dating mistakes people make on Facebook.

And as always, feel free to connect with me on Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook. See you there, friends! xoxo

[Photo via bippity boppity boo]

3 comments:

  1. I'm off to explore Seville! Have a good weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout out, M! I also miss Buffy. And would love any one of those wedding rings than the traditional types!

    xox,
    Christina

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!

xoxo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin