Friday, February 01, 2013

Have a magical weekend

Happy Friday, friends! What are you doing this weekend? Aside from possibly getting together with a friend for lunch on Sunday, I'll be spending the weekend indoors -- the weather has been freezing all week! Also, in blog-related news, I sent all my ideas/inspiration off to the ladies of Maiedae, who will be doing my redesign. I'm so excited to finally be able to show you new things soon, so be sure to stay tuned! In the meantime, have a good weekend, and here are my favorite finds from the wonderful Web...
 
I've been itching to re-watch this show. Did you watch it?

10 skills children learn from the arts.

Congrats, Tiffany!

The joys of being an English major.

Biking around London looks like so much fun!

Oh, Facebook...

How-to: Work more efficiently online.

Looking for a tagline? Jargon Me can help!

HackDesign sends a new design tutorial right to your inbox every month.

Oh, Steve Martin.

These DIY 3D hearts are just in time for Valentine's Day.

Remember Shannon's sweet save-the-dates? Well, her bridesmaid proposals are just as lovely.

How pretty are these rings?

On what it means to be a true friend.

Baby panda = Awwww!

11 weird Superbowl Halftime shows.

Rock those gray hairs proudly!

Do you think parents brag too much?

Youngsters love yogurt. Who knew?

You can now take a virtual tour of the Grand Canyon. Anyone game?

...and a huge golden moon rise.

Weird News of the Week: It's the first official Barbie cafe!

Plus, five cool Pinterest finds...
*What a purrrfect ring.
*Love, defined.
*Spring wedding bouquet.
*One of the oddest TV shows ever.
*What a calming space.

And as always, feel free to connect with me on Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook. See you there, friends! xoxo

[Photo via bippity boppity boo]

8 comments:

  1. Great links, Melissa!

    I love the 3D heart! Will try to make one.:)

    Have a nice weekend.:) I am at work, after hopefully out to eat some sushi.:)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. A magical weekend to you, my dear! I absolutely love the colors in the picture at the top of this post. So calm and serene!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, hackdesign sounds AWESOME. thanks so much for finding/sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. World Wide Online jobs from home, part time online jobs, data entry jobs and copy pasting jobs
    www.jobzcorner.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the links Melissa! Have a great weekend!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. a very happy weekend to you too! I hope you had a great one indoors. :) I'm so sad it's over now... booo. Sitting here feeling quite depressed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much, girl! You are an amazing friend, you know that?

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!

xoxo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin