Friday, February 08, 2013

Have a refreshing weekend

Good afternoon, friends, and happy Friday! How was your week? My mom has been gone again this week taking care of my grandfather. His health is getting progressively worse, so it's been a pretty stressful week. BUT, I am SO excited about Valentine's Day Week next week. Have you submitted your 100-Word Love Story yet? I can't wait to read them! In the meantime, be safe this weekend if you'll be braving that East Coast blizzard, and here are my favorite finds from the wonderful Web...
 
Will you be watching the Grammys? I'm rooting for this group and this girl.

Totally getting bathtub envy.

These wooden bookshelves would look great in a study.

Stolen kisses.

Looks like lobsters are pretty popular.

A sweet letter from a teacher to her students.

Can you believe I've never had fondue?

How romantic is this outdoor wedding?

This Etsy shop has the cutest prints.

One word: Attitude.

18 complicated scientific ideas in simple terms. (Via Swiss-miss).

NASA just celebrated nine years on Mars.

Fashion do or don't: Two-tone jeans?

Salted caramel brownies? Yes, please!

Chocomap helps you find a chocolate shop near you. Thanks, Snippet & Ink!

10 lies women tell men.

Dream Home: Round windows.

Would looove to be at New York Fashion Week!

I want to adopt one of these kitties.

...and buy this cat lady t-shirt.

And as always, feel free to connect with me on Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook. See you there, friends! xoxo

[1969 Coca-Cola ad, via Snippet & Ink]

4 comments:

Regine Karpel said...

Have a great weekend, Melissa!
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

The coca cola ad is so cute!! have a great weekend!

Oh, My Darling said...

Oh cool! I'm about to start brainstorming a 100 word love story! Is there a deadline?

Melissa Blake said...

Hi, Darling -- awesome! Nope, no deadline...can't wait to read it!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin