Wednesday, February 27, 2013

How I Feel (In 5 Photos) Wednesday.

"You don't know what it's like, baby...You don't know what it's like...To love somebody...To love somebody...The way I love you." --Bee Gees

[Photos via Chasing Pavements]


  1. I was a ballet dancer for about 18-20 years. I am tall but I love to dance. Don't really do it now as I have DVT and now it is not so easy to move around but when I can I do.

  2. I miss my ballet shoes and Oooo I wish I could make a fort!! =) Those pancakes and strawberries are calling my name!

    Ergo - Blog

  3. As a trained ballet dancer - I'm dreaming of ballet shoes and other femninine fancies;)

  4. Did you write this post for me? Oh, Melissa! You shouldn't have!


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin