Thursday, February 14, 2013

My 100-Word Love Story: On finding our way back to each other

He was there in a granddad cardigan. I said to our mutual friend, "Hey, introduce me to him?” Instantly, the summer was ours, and we were falling, except...once the summer sun died, he had to go to Laos to work, and I had to leave for Ethiopia. Also, I had this other guy. Time, drama and eventually fate finally weaved us together. We gave in after the fights and tears. He is my man, and I am his girl; the honesty, trust and love between us is so great that it’s scary at times, but I couldn’t be happier.

--By Patricia from A Wondering Star

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin