Monday, February 11, 2013

My 100-Word Love Story: On the things we do for each other

Brandon is my favorite person in the whole wide world. We high-five every chance we get. We give hugs every morning. We support each other. We guide each other. He teases me for always singing random songs. I tease him for his car obsession. He is the best personal chef. I am the best eater. He always makes sure to open my door. I always make sure to thank him. He holds my hand in the car. I melt. I am so lucky to call that man my husband. Forever. Dear Brandon, I will love you till the end.

--By Brandi from Blicious by Brandi

6 comments:

Blicious said...

yay! Thank you for posting this! Loved this series!
xx
b

Punctuation Mark said...

Beautiful letter!!!

Midnight Cowgirl said...

Beautiful!

Grace Martin said...

That is so sweet! I need to make more of an effort to let my boyfriend know that those small things mean the most.

Roselie said...

That was so sweet!!!

Truly Engaging said...

So sweet and I love this ... "I melt." Congrats.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin