Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Wedding do or don't: Tandem bikes

Do you have a dream "getaway car" for your wedding day? When their big moment came, Jaimie and Ruben decided they wanted to go out in style. So, instead of a car decorated with assorted tin cans, they chose the playful bicycle-built-for-two option.
"We also wanted for things to suit our style and characters -- the type of flowers we chose -- hydrangeas, garden roses, freesias -- the colour theme, the cake, the music," says Jaimie. "We thought about what we liked, what our combined style was, and how we wanted that to come through in our choices..."
"...and of course Ruben doing his bicycle tricks!" she said.

Don't they look like they're having so much fun? I love how relaxed they look on those bikes -- like they're just hanging out and don't have a care in the world. Would you choose tandem bikes, friends? Did you? How'd it go? xoxo

P.S. Those flowers on the handle bars are such a pretty touch, too! :)

[Photos by Click Photography]


  1. Simply adorable! I love tandem bikes! I wore two long gowns for our day, but if I wore a short gown, I would definitely be on a bike!

    Chic 'n Cheap Living

  2. SO cute - i don't have one in mind - but it would be UNtraditional to say the least!

    PS pass it on - giveaway going on at my blog :o)

  3. What a cute idea!!! In my dreams it would be an adorable prop for an dream engagement shoot one day, but I doubt I could get my boyfriend on one of those! =P

    Ergo - Blog

  4. My boyfriend would love this! I, on the other hand, can't ride a bike!


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin