Friday, March 29, 2013

Bunny nightlight

I'm having lunch with an old friend today, but before I head out, I couldn't resist sharing this adorable bunny nightlight, just in time for Easter. I can picture him watching over everything at night. Fun fact: I kept glow-in-the-dark stars on my bedroom walls wayyy past what is considered age-appropriate -- we're talking into my early '20s, here! xoxo
P.S. Are you ready for Easter? Here are 10 creative Easter egg designs, Cadbury creme eggs and an analysis of Mr. Bunny to get you in the hippity hoppity spirit... :)


  1. So cute! I kind of want to get one for our daughter!

  2. Need this. For me. And my bunnies. :)


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin