Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Family Photos: Snow day adventure

Two words: SNOW DAY!!! We finally got that winter wonderland we've been waiting for all season. The snow has been coming down all day -- in those big, gorgeous, one-of-a-kind flakes that stick to your hair and jacket. See the proof below (even Harry was covered in snowflakes)...


Thanks to my mom, who used her sheer strength to shovel a path for me...
"It's the ends of the Earth," as my father used to say...

There's something so peaceful and calming about looking outside and seeing a blanket of snow, isn't there? Are you snowed in today, friends? xoxo
 
P.S. Remember the Great Blizzard of 2011?
 
[Thanks to my mom for taking these gorgeous photos] 

3 comments:

  1. it's coming our way - and i'm NOT happy about it :o(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is so pretty! Makes me reminisce about when I used to live where it snows.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing snow day–I miss them!

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!

xoxo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin