Wednesday, March 20, 2013

First day of spring

You certainly wouldn't know it based on the cold and windy weather we've been having in the Heartland this week, but today is officially the first day of spring! I love seeing everything come back to life -- beautiful flowers blooming, birds singing, ducks waddling around the lagoon -- and there's nothing like taking that first long walk in the sunshine after months of hunkering down indoors. I'm ready for warm days and beautiful nights. Bring it on, spring!
How adorable is this bunny? What are you looking forward to, friends? Look for my picks in the comments! xoxo
[Photos via Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. So totally different from the first day of Spring last year. It was 85 degrees last year and I was wearing shorts. My car said it was 20 outside as I was driving about. quite the difference in one year.


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin