Monday, March 18, 2013

Found: The cutest Wizard of Oz toys

To celebrate next year's 75th anniversary of The Wizard of Oz, Warner Bros. will release a Yellow-Brick-Road-themed toy collection. How adorable are Dorothy and friends? Who's your favorite character?
I've also been dying to see Oz: The Great and Powerful. Have you seen it, friends? xoxo


  1. Ooo I have to keep my eyes open for this!! I loved the cowardly lion!! I have to see the new movie too!!!

    Ergo - Blog

  2. Yay, Chloe, the lion was always my favorite too! I was really rooting for him...we all have a little of the lion in all of us, don't we? xoxo

  3. These are amazing! I haven't seen the new film yet, but it's definitely on my list!


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin