Friday, March 29, 2013

Have a happy Easter weekend

Good afternoon, friend! It's a beautiful day -- the sun is shining and the sky is blue -- so I think spring is (cross your fingers) FINALLY HERE!!!! Can you tell I'm just a teensy bit excited? Plus, I've got two exciting announcements coming up next week, so make sure you check those out -- care to wager any guesses? I hope you all have a lovely Easter filled with lots of jelly beans, and here are my favorite finds from the wonderful Web...
Happiness insurance should be given to everyone.

Every dance on The Fresh Prince of Bel Air.

Best trollings in modern history.

Surprisingly, not much has changed since the year 2000.

Aww, cute Easter bunnies in baskets.

Pretty In Pink had an alternate ending.

What a courageous teen.

Look, it's a piggy bank for your bills!

Step away from that electronic device.

Sprinkles overload? Never.

Dream Home: Pebble coffee table (via Swiss-miss).

Wedding hair: Up or down?

Spring wedding, anyone?

10 ways to maintain a long-distance friendship.

Now this is my kind of sun hat.

How cool is this electric bicycle?

Do you identify with your Zodiac sign?

Jurassic Park in 3-D? I'm. So. There.

Awesome French souvenirs.

Tough guys...

And as always, feel free to connect with me on Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook. See you there, friends! xoxo

[Photo via bippity boppity boo, in support of marriage equality]


  1. Here in Italy the weather is bad, it's raining and cold. Spring is still far...

  2. will smith nema chybu!:) love him:)enjoy easter!

  3. The information and the aspect were just wonderful. I think that your viewpoint is deep, it’s just well thought out and truly incredible to see someone who knows how to put these thoughts so well. Good job! Nehru collar mens tunics


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin