Friday, March 22, 2013

Have a lovely weekend

Good afternoon, friends, and happy Friday. What are you doing this weekend? After the crazy-busy week I had, I'm looking forward to a little R&R this weekend. Also, thanks so much for all the kind words about my grandfather; they meant so much to my family. You all are truly amazing! I hope you all have an equally amazing weekend, and here are my favorite finds from the wonderful Web...
 
Is this a new dating tactic?

Dream Home: Modern rustic.

An entire tumblr devoted to things made in the USA.

Adding this movie to my must-watch list.

Real actors read Yelp reviews.

Talk about a mini hotel room!

On spending your life doing what you love.

Why you shouldn't respond to anonymous comments.

What a sweet heart pillow.

And this golden pillow!

One word: Cat. So I may be turning into a cat lady. Do I care? Nope.

Would you write your wedding vows on a plate?

Interesting: Designer Debuts First Lingerie Colostomy Bags.

A great Etsy round-up of spring pots and planters.

I want this cake on my next birthday.

Amazing cycling prints.

5 tech habits every computer user needs.

Why empathy is needed for success.

How inspiring: The house across from the Westboro Baptist Church is painted with gay pride rainbow colors.

Clean out the mental clutter this spring.

My mom and I have started to re-watch our favorite show again.

And as always, feel free to connect with me on Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook. See you there, friends! xoxo

[Photo via bippity boppity boo]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!

xoxo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin